Business Spotlight Audio 1/2013
Business Spotlight Audio offers more than 70 minutes of texts, dialogues, language exercises and interviews relating to the current Business Spotlight magazine. Improve your language and communication skills by listening to speakers from around the world.
NEW! Business Spotlight Audio is available in our SprachenShop as individual CDs. Order the CDs you want here!
Listen to an example of our Names and News stories
1. Let’s get started!
Names and News
2. Introduction (I)
3. A new start-up
4. Introduction (II)
5. Mobile revolution
7. Interview: Bob Dignen
8. Exercise: key phrases (I)
9. Exercise: using key phrases
10. Exercises: key phrases (II)
What can China and Japan learn from each other?
12. Interview: Qinwei Wang
13. Dialogue: going green (I)
14. Dialogue: going green (II)
The Underground / Travel arrangements
16. The London Underground
17. Exercise: “the Tube” today
18. Travel arrangements: introduction
19. Exercise: key travel terms
20. Dialogue / Exercise: itineraries
21. Exercise: checking details
22. Exercise: career tips
23. Street life: introduction
24. Should women work in dangerous jobs?
A fresh start
26. Exercise: On the Line
27. Exercise: False Friends
28. Exercise: Tricky Translations
29. Exercise: Financial English
31. The Problem in a Nutshell
Business news with Erica Gingerich
32. The US presidential election and the economy
Here's a look behind the scenes: